Even while we are producing a record number of hands-on events and training record
numbers of new and experienced learners, we see a relatively small percentage of
you. Internet technologies have matured that allow us to host scheduled live online
events as well as self-paced programs that are available in an on-demand format.
Online training programs are focused sessions (usually 60 minutes) that are designed
to enhance the way you work. Learn at your desk or conference room and put new ideas
to work immediately.
Live Online Events: 4 Easy steps to participate
Training Passport Courses: 4 Easy steps to participate
- Find a topic that interests you.
- Register with your Relius Administration Training Passport
or with a credit card for one seat.
- A confirmation e-mail will include a browser link, toll free number, event passwords,
and a link to the PDF file for this topic.
- Join us online at the scheduled date and time.
- Find a session that you are interested in.
- Register through your Relius Administration Training Passport.
- A confirmation e-mail will include a browser link, course requirements, and login
- Access program content anytime for up to 60 days.
These programs have been approved for Continuing Education Credits with ASPPA and
NIPA. If applying for Continuing Education credits with ASPPA, submit the credit
hours requested using the appropriate form. You are responsible for retaining the
supporting documentation and the participation letter for your records
for 2 CE periods.
If applying for Continuing Education credits with NIPA, submit the credit hours
requested using the
appropriate form, along with the supporting documentation and the participation
*Final decisions regarding CE credits rest with the governing body.
Online training sessions may also be booked privately.
or call Staci Duffek at (800) 326-7235 x5890 for more information.
We currently offer training for the following products: