457(b) Plans for 401(k) Practitioners 2012
Date: 7/24/2012 Start Time: 2:00 PM (ET) Duration: 100 Min.
The Web seminar is structured to be affordable, allowing a firm to offer the program in a group setting, with a reduced fee for all registrants after the first (Primary) registrant. This program is only available through online registration with credit card.
Primary Registrant - $190 each
Additional registrants able to participate in the group setting - $65 each
Additional registrants unable to participate in the group setting - $190 each
- Must be registered on the same registration form with the Primary registrant
- Must view/listen in group setting via the connection authorized for the Primary registrant
- Must be registered on a separate registration form from the Primary registrant
- Authorized for individual connections separately from the Primary registrant
- Primary registrant - no charge
- One use is noted on the SmartPass for this program
- Additional registrants able to participate in the group setting - $50 each
- Must be registered on the same form with Primary registrant for this SmartPass special fee
Due to the nature of this program, no refunds are available.