Jacksonville, FL - 6/5/2012 - 6/5/2012
This one day hands-on workshop will acquaint the new user with the process of creating and modifying documents in Relius Document Plus PC-based system using the SunGard Corbel volume submitter checklist to produce individually designed plans. (This does not include the Relius Document Internet System.) The Relius Documents Workshop will begin promptly at 8:30 a.m. and concludes at approximately 4:30 p.m.
This workshop has a prerequisite, please click on the Prerequisite Link for more information.
Upon completion of the training, the user will be able to:
- Complete checklists
- Validate entries and make necessary corrections and modifications
- Build documents
- Modify and re-build existing documents
- Create library files to store and later use individually designed blocks of language
- Understand Relius Document's language codes and how to apply these codes to documents.
- Use the Relius Document's Tracking, Document Reporting System (DRS) and Project Manager resources.