Relius Government Forms SAR
SAR Product Description
The SAR package produces Summary Annual Reports and Disclosure Notices based on
Form 5500 and its schedules created in Relius Government Forms 5500. The PBGC notice
for under funded plans is also produced by SAR.
- The standard SAR software features include:
- Plan information can be imported automatically from Relius Government Forms 5500.
- Extracted data is displayed in a summary format and can be modified or printed prior
to being merged with the SAR or Notice text.
- SAR text includes only items that apply.
- Default Data Options, such as the person to contact and copying cost information,
can be set and saved as a default data file.
- Default wording (standard wording required by the DOL for pension and welfare plans)
used to create SARs can be customized to suit your individual needs. A virtually
unlimited number of wording templates can be created to generate SARs for special
- A word processor helps to control the final format of the SARs.
- A multi-document interface allows for multiple SARs or Notices to be viewed and
edited simultaneously without having to retrieve and save one form at a time.
SAR Batch - allows you to import and prepare all of your SARs simultaneously.
With the SAR BATCH license, for only 25% more on your annual fee, you can:
- Print your clients’ Summary Annual Report collated with their 5500 planbook when
- Print a single .pdf file, which includes the SAR from within your 5500 software.
- Generate some or all of your Summary Annual Reports and PBGC Participant Notices
simultaneously instead of one-at-a-time.
- 5 Users Standard $400
- 5 Users Standard BATCH $500
Just $100 more per year